Meeting Space Requirement
The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) has a requirement for meeting space in downtown Washington, D.C. area for the full Railroad Safety Advisory Committee meeting on April 7, 2016 in accordance with the below requirements. The meeting date is not flexible.
- Main meeting room (see “Full Committee Diagram” for set-up) for 120 attendees, with at least 70 seats around a hollow-square table, with perimeter seating for the rest. Tables must be skirted in the front, have a power strip every 5 seats, and a push-to-talk microphone every 3 seats;
- Two breakout rooms in conference style for 30 people each day;
- Meeting time is 9:30 am to 4:30 pm (though we expect attendees to arrive earlier);
- Audio-visual for the main room only, as depicted in the attached diagram;
- 25 sleeping rooms for the night of April 6, 2016; and,
- 10 sleeping rooms for the night of April 7, 2016.
All responsible sources may submit a response which, if timely received, must be considered by the FRA. Please provide a Firm-Fixed-Price quote which shall include the cost of meeting room and set-up as well as audio-visual support for the meeting. Quotes shall be submitted by email to Angeline Behrend by 4 PM EST, Thursday, February 25, 2016.