Example Notice of Grant Award
Grantees will receive a Notice of Grant Award (NGA) package consisting of standard provisions, general provisions and award materials pertaining to each grant or cooperative agreement award. The NGA package coversheet will contain the specific details of the grant award, including the award amount, the period of performance, award type, and recipient name, among other items. Please note that the exact content of the NGA package that you receive may deviate from the content in the example that follows.
Each FRA NGA package will contain the following documents:
- Special Provisions
- Project-specific terms
- General Provisions
- Passenger Rail Investment and Improvement Act of 2008 clauses (if applicable)
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 Clauses (if applicable)
- Capital Assistance to States—Intercity Passenger Rail Service Program Clauses (if applicable)
- Statement of Work:
- Quarterly Progress Report Form
- ACH Vendor/Miscellaneous Payment Enrollment Form
The specific content of the NGA package and the attached documents will vary based upon the grantee and the project(s) selected for funding. It is also important to note that the special provisions will vary based upon the project.