Office of the Chief Financial Officer
The CFO serves as the principal advisor to the Administrator and FRA staff on all financial management matters and ensures that FRA support programs and services are in place to ensure operational
effectiveness, efficiency, and compliance with public laws and Federal regulations.
The CFO directs, manages, and coordinates:
- budgetary and program planning activities,
- accounting, and
- disbursement of funds.
Additionally, the CFO serves as FRA's primary liaison for financial matters to:
- Government Accountability Office (GAO),
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB),
- Office of the Inspector General (OIG), and
- Office of the Secretary (OST).