Carrier employees observing a safety problem or experiencing a close call event can report the problem or event confidentially, using a close call reporting form.
Confidentiality is the removal or de-identification of personal and carrier information from a close call report. In other words, the identity of the reporting employee or anyone mentioned in the report cannot be determined. This creates an environment where more information is likely to be disclosed.
Kinds of confidential information NOT disclosed
- Name of the employee submitting the close call report
- Name of other employees mentioned in the report
- Name of carrier involved in the close call
- Location of the close call
- Identifying evidence (and other information) collected during a PRT report evaluation
Go to FAQs/Confidentiality
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Reader®.